IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society - “ICs for A Better World” – Student and Graduate Student Shirt Design Contest
- This year’s theme is in line with the 2024 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) Theme – “ICs for a Better World”
- ISSCC is in its 71st year as a flagship conference for solid-state circuit design. ISSCC promotes and shares new circuit ideas with the potential to advance the state-of-the-art in IC design and provide new system capabilities. This year’s conference theme highlights how today’s circuit research and development can contribute to the health, sustainability, inter-connectedness and empowerment of people’s lives.
- Your Task: Design a shirt that illustrates ICs for a Better World
- Read more about the ISSCC 2024 Theme here
- The contest is open only to IEEE SSCS Student and Graduate Student Members. Valid member ID will be required for entry submission.
- Each entry must be smaller than 15MB in size.
- The base of the design should be clear. You may use UP TO FIVE additional colors for graphics/text. Please use FIVE OR FEWER colors.
- Please ONLY use the BACK of the shirt for your design.
- You are allowed to put the IEEE logo and SSCS logo on the front of the shirt.The IEEE logo and SSCS must be somewhere on the design. Placement of the IEEE and SSCS logos are flexible, e.g. on the sleeve, on the front, etc. Please click here to download the IEEE logo and please click here to download the SSCS logo.
- The following slogan must appear somewhere on the shirt – “ICs For A Better World”
- All submissions must be in PDF format. Any other file format will not be accepted. By entering, contestants warrant that each submission is their own original creation and that no entry infringes on another contestant or person’s rights.
HOW TO ENTER
- During the Contest Period, Entrants may submit up to three (3) separate and total entries, using the web URL: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/7a7c4f73364a4ece848915a48f17cc45
- Entries sent via email will not be accepted or considered.
- Contest Entrants are required to read the Contest Terms and Conditions
- IEEE SSCS has EXCLUSIVE rights to reproduce and use the winning design.
- Entries become the property of IEEE SSCS and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein.
Grand Prize Winner:
Yedhu Krishnan P.G, Mar Athanasius College of Engineering - Kothamangalam
Achsah Susan Binu, Amal Jyothi Engineering College
Jun Feng, KU Leuven
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of SSCS Administrative Committee Members based on: a.) originality (25%), b.) creativity of activity (25%), c.) appropriateness to Contest Theme of “ICs For A Better World” (20%), and d.) public appeal as determined by public comments received (30%).
- The deadline to submit is November 3, 2023, by 11:59 PM EST. No late entries will be accepted.
- Please be sure to read the contest rules and regulations. Click here to read. By reading these rules and regulations and submitting your entry, you confirm that you agree to all contest terms and conditions.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org