Message from the Conferences Chair
The SSCS Meetings Committee seeks to provide members of SSCS and IEEE with a broad range of high quality, peer-reviewed technical conferences as forums for the presentation of technological advances and for discussions among leading researchers and others interested in the arena of solid-state circuits.
The Society financially sponsors five key conferences:
The International Solid State Circuits Conference - The Society’s flagship conference since 1954, ISSCC is the world's premier forum for presenting advances in solid-state circuits and systems-on-a-chip. Click here for more information.
Symposium on VLSI Circuits - Held for over 20 years in conjunction with the Symposium on VLSI Technology, the Symposium on VLSI Circuits alternates between the US and Japan, offering an intimate, open platform for discussing circuit and system implementations. Click here for more information.
Custom Integrated Circuits Conference - CICC meetings present first-published technical work and innovative circuit techniques that tackle practical problems. Click here for more information.
Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference - Founded as recently as 2005 and held yearly in different hubs of IC innovation in Asia, the A-SSCC is quickly becoming one of the foremost global forums for the presentation of advances in solid-state circuits and systems-on-a-chip. Click here for more information.
European Solid-State Circuits Conference - The aim of ESSCIRC is to provide an annual European forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices and circuits. Click here for more information.
In addition, SSCS is a technical cosponsor of a broad range of conferences that focus on topic areas of interest to the Society's membership including:
- International Symposium VLSI Design, Automation, and Test/International Symposium on VLSI Technology, Systems and Applications (VLSI TSA/DAT)
- Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (DATE)
- HotChips : A Symposium on High-Performance Chips (HotChips)
- International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED)
- IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC)
- IEEE BiCMOS and Compound Semiconductor Integrated Circuits and Technology Symposium (BCICTS)
If you represent a conference, forum, workshop or other event related to the Solid-State Circuit Society community and would like to apply for full society sponsorship, please contact the committee: sscmeetingcomm [at] ieee.org. A description of the sponsorship application process is available here.
In addition the society would like to support emerging technical areas and new events to support their growth into established events. Please contact the Society to discuss collaboration opportunities: sscs-staff [at] ieee.org
Conference Operational Procedures:
- All SSCS society conferences follow the IEEE Meetings and Conference Operations Manual
- All conferences follow the Society Gift, Recognition and Meal Expense Policy
- The Society requires conferences to have procedures covering all conference operations including:
- Conference Organizing Committee structure
- Conference committee roles and responsibilities
- Paper submission, review, selection process
- Confidentiality agreement
- Pre-publication rules
- Plagiarism detection/prevention
- Conference material archiving
- Awards and recognition process
- Committee membership rotation policy
- General Chair and TPC Chair selection process
- Meeting location and schedule
- Complaint/issue resolution process
- Tracking and reporting conference key historical statistics (submissions, attendance, acceptance rate)
Conference procedures are ideally published on the conference website or are made available upon request to the conference.
For additional information, choose one of the links in the menu.