IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC)
Aims and Scope
The IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits publishes papers each month in the broad area of solid-state circuits with particular emphasis on transistor-level design of integrated circuits. It also provides coverage of topics such as circuit modeling, technology, systems design, layout, and testing that relate directly to IC design. Integrated circuits and VLSI are of principal interest; material related to discrete circuit design is seldom published. Experimental verification is strongly encouraged.
Membership in SSCS includes online access to the monthly Journal of Solid-State Circuits through IEEE Xplore. Use your IEEE Web account when you are asked to log-on. The JSSC is the most downloaded periodical IEEE hosts.
Subscribe to the journal
Add to my alerts to sign-up for JSSC e-mail alerts
Information for Authors:
- "How to write a JSSC paper" presentation by Bram Nauta.
Introducing Overlength Page Charges
The Society Board has decided to implement overlength page charges to maintain the competitive and financial health of the Journal of Solid-State Circuits. The continued success of the Journal serves our technical community and keeps our flagship publication competitive within the IEEE family
Starting with papers submitted after October 1st, 2018, the SSCS will hence apply mandatory overlength page charges. This is irrespective of the page limits applied during submission, hence also applies to manuscripts that have obtained an exception for overlength submission. Charges are assessed when galley proofs are prepared, which is the last step before final publication in the Journal. Note that this could be slightly different from the formatting used by the authors during submission. If a manuscript exceeds ten pages in length, an mandatory overlength charge of $185 per page is applied beginning at the 11th page. The page count does not include reference and bios. Exceptions on this must be discussed with the Editor-in-Chief.
JSSC Papers on IEEE Xplore:
- IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS
- New Associate Editors
- A 1.51.9-GHz All-Digital Tri-Phasing Transmitter With an Integrated Multilevel Class-D Power Amplifier Achieving 100-MHz RF Bandwidth
- Wide-Band RF Front End for SAW-Less Receivers Employing Active Feedback and Far Out-of-Band Blocker Rejection Circuit
- A CMOS MedRadio Transceiver With Supply-Modulated Power Saving Technique for an Implantable BrainMachine Interface System
- A Multi-Loop-Controlled AC-Coupling Supply Modulator With a Mode-Switching CMOS PA in an EER System With Envelope Shaping
- A Low-Jitter Injection-Locked Multi-Frequency Generator Using Digitally Controlled Oscillators and Time-Interleaved Calibration
- A Compact Dual-Band Digital Polar Doherty Power Amplifier Using Parallel-Combining Transformer
- A 28-/37-/39-GHz Linear Doherty Power Amplifier in Silicon for 5G Applications
- A Millimeter-Wave CMOS Transceiver With Digitally Pre-Distorted PAM-4 Modulation for Contactless Communications
- A 230260-GHz Wideband and High-Gain Amplifier in 65-nm CMOS Based on Dual-Peak
- A Calibration-Free 12-bit 50-MS/s Full-Analog SAR ADC With Feedback Zero-Crossing Detectors
- A Second-Order Noise-Shaping SAR ADC With Passive Integrator and Tri-Level Voting
- A 0.4-V 13-bit 270-kS/s SAR-ISDM ADC With Opamp-Less Time-Domain Integrator
- Reference-Less Time-Division Duplex Transceiver IC for a Renal Denervation System
- A Low-Power Bidirectional Link With a Direct Data-Sequencing Blind Oversampling CDR
- A 25-Gb/s Avalanche Photodetector-Based Burst-Mode Optical Receiver With 2.24-ns Reconfiguration Time in 28-nm CMOS
- A Mutual Capacitance Touch Readout IC With 64 Reduced-Power Adiabatic Driving Over Heavily Coupled Touch Screen
- A CMOS SPAD Line Sensor With Per-Pixel Histogramming TDC for Time-Resolved Multispectral Imaging
- A 14-nA, Highly Efficient Triple-Output Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting System Based on a Reconfigurable TEG Array
- Correction to "A CMOS Voltage Reference"
- Correction To "Physical Modeling Of Lateral Scaling In Bipolar Transistors"
- Design of an amplitude-stable sine-wave oscillator
- Correction to "high-Q Hf microelectromechanical filters"
- Authors' Reply
- Correction to "Minimum Propagation Delays in VLSI"
- Addition to "Evaluation of three 32-bit CMOS" adders in DCVS logic for self-timed circuits"
- Leak-compensated analog memory with pair mosfets
- CMOS analog front end of a transceiver with digital echo cancellation for ISDN
- Microwave CMOS-device physics and design
- Silicon-gate CMOS frequency divider for electronic wrist watch
- Correction to “A 2 Gb/s Throughput CMOS Transceiver Chipset With In-Package Antenna for 60 GHz Short-Range Wireless Communication”
- A CMOS VLSI chip for filtering of TV pictures in two dimensions
- A CMOS 0.8-/spl mu/m transistor-only 1.63-MHz switched-current bandpass /spl Sigma//spl Delta/ modulator for AM signal A/D conversion
- VLSI in consumer electronics
- Authors' Response [to comments on "On the self-generation of electrical soliton pulses"]
- MOVE Architecture in Digital Controllers
- A fully integrated CMOS DCS-1800 frequency synthesizer
- Automated hierarchical CMOS analog circuit stack generation with intramodule connectivity and matching considerations
- Fabrication of Si MOSFET's Using Neutron-Irradiated Silicon as Semi-Insulating Substrate