IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC)
Aims and Scope
The IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits publishes papers each month in the broad area of solid-state circuits with particular emphasis on transistor-level design of integrated circuits. It also provides coverage of topics such as circuit modeling, technology, systems design, layout, and testing that relate directly to IC design. Integrated circuits and VLSI are of principal interest; material related to discrete circuit design is seldom published. Experimental verification is strongly encouraged.
Membership in SSCS includes online access to the monthly Journal of Solid-State Circuits through IEEE Xplore. Use your IEEE Web account when you are asked to log-on. The JSSC is the most downloaded periodical IEEE hosts.
Subscribe to the journal
Add to my alerts to sign-up for JSSC e-mail alerts
Information for Authors:
- "How to write a JSSC paper" presentation by Bram Nauta.
Introducing Overlength Page Charges
The Society Board has decided to implement overlength page charges to maintain the competitive and financial health of the Journal of Solid-State Circuits. The continued success of the Journal serves our technical community and keeps our flagship publication competitive within the IEEE family
Starting with papers submitted after October 1st, 2018, the SSCS will hence apply mandatory overlength page charges. This is irrespective of the page limits applied during submission, hence also applies to manuscripts that have obtained an exception for overlength submission. Charges are assessed when galley proofs are prepared, which is the last step before final publication in the Journal. Note that this could be slightly different from the formatting used by the authors during submission. If a manuscript exceeds ten pages in length, a mandatory overlength charge of $185 per page is applied beginning at the 11th page. The page will not include the last page of the paper if the last page consists only of reference and bios. Exceptions on this must be discussed with the Editor-in-Chief.
JSSC Papers on IEEE Xplore:
- IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS
- A W-Band Single-Antenna FMCW Radar Transceiver With Adaptive Leakage Cancellation
- A High-Power Broadband Multi-Primary DAT-Based Doherty Power Amplifier for mm-Wave 5G Applications
- An LO Leakage Suppression Technique for Blocker-Tolerant Wideband Receivers With High-
QSelectivity at RF Input
- 120-GHz Wideband I/Q Receiver Based on Baseband Equalizing Technique
- A 2-D Mode-Switching Quad-Core Oscillator Using E-M Mixed-Coupling Resonance Boosting
- A 0.58-mm2 2.76-Gb/s 79.8-pJ/b 256-QAM Message-Passing Detector for a 128 32 Massive MIMO Uplink System
- A MM-Wave Current-Mode Inverse Outphasing Transmitter Front-End: A Circuit Duality of Conventional Voltage-Mode Outphasing
- A Distributed Stubs Technique to Mitigate Flicker Noise Upconversion in a mm-Wave Rotary Traveling-Wave Oscillator
- A 134-
W 99.4-dB SNDR Audio Continuous-Time Delta-Sigma Modulator With Chopped Negative-R and Tri-Level FIR-DAC
- A 40-MHz Bandwidth 75-dB SNDR Partial-Interleaving SAR-Assisted Noise-Shaping Pipeline ADC
- A Four-Element 500-MHz 40-mW 6-bit ADC-Enabled Time-Domain Spatial Signal Processor
- A 1.8-nW, 73.5-dB PSRR, 0.2-ms Startup Time, CMOS Voltage Reference With Self-Biased Feedback and Capacitively Coupled Schemes
- Fully Integrated Switched-Inductor-Capacitor Voltage Regulator With 0.82-A/mm2 Peak Current Density and 78 Peak Power Efficiency
- A Self-Gating RF Energy Harvester for Wireless Power Transfer With High-PAPR Incident Waveform
- A 0.65-mW-to-1-W Photovoltaic Energy Harvester With Irradiance-Aware Auto-Configurable Hybrid MPPT Achieving 95 MPPT Efficiency and 2.9-ms FOCV Transient Time
- A 3.5-mV Input Single-Inductor Self-Starting Boost Converter With Loss-Aware MPPT for Efficient Autonomous Body-Heat Energy Harvesting
- A Sub-nW Single-Supply 32-kHz Sub-Harmonic Pulse Injection Crystal Oscillator
- Four-Channel Differential Lock-in Amplifiers With Autobalancing Network for Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy
- A 0.250.4-V, Sub-0.11-mW/GHz, 0.151.6-GHz PLL Using an Offset Dual-Path Architecture With Dynamic Charge Pumps
- Correction to "A CMOS Voltage Reference"
- Correction To "Physical Modeling Of Lateral Scaling In Bipolar Transistors"
- Design of an amplitude-stable sine-wave oscillator
- Correction to "high-Q Hf microelectromechanical filters"
- Authors' Reply
- Correction to "Minimum Propagation Delays in VLSI"
- Addition to "Evaluation of three 32-bit CMOS" adders in DCVS logic for self-timed circuits"
- Leak-compensated analog memory with pair mosfets
- CMOS analog front end of a transceiver with digital echo cancellation for ISDN
- Microwave CMOS-device physics and design
- Silicon-gate CMOS frequency divider for electronic wrist watch
- Correction to “A 2 Gb/s Throughput CMOS Transceiver Chipset With In-Package Antenna for 60 GHz Short-Range Wireless Communication”
- A CMOS VLSI chip for filtering of TV pictures in two dimensions
- A CMOS 0.8-/spl mu/m transistor-only 1.63-MHz switched-current bandpass /spl Sigma//spl Delta/ modulator for AM signal A/D conversion
- VLSI in consumer electronics
- Authors' Response [to comments on "On the self-generation of electrical soliton pulses"]
- MOVE Architecture in Digital Controllers
- A fully integrated CMOS DCS-1800 frequency synthesizer
- Automated hierarchical CMOS analog circuit stack generation with intramodule connectivity and matching considerations
- Fabrication of Si MOSFET's Using Neutron-Irradiated Silicon as Semi-Insulating Substrate