IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC)
Aims and Scope
The IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits publishes papers each month in the broad area of solid-state circuits with particular emphasis on transistor-level design of integrated circuits. It also provides coverage of topics such as circuit modeling, technology, systems design, layout, and testing that relate directly to IC design. Integrated circuits and VLSI are of principal interest; material related to discrete circuit design is seldom published. Experimental verification is strongly encouraged.
Membership in SSCS includes online access to the monthly Journal of Solid-State Circuits through IEEE Xplore. Use your IEEE Web account when you are asked to log-on. The JSSC is the most downloaded periodical IEEE hosts.
Subscribe to the journal
Add to my alerts to sign-up for JSSC e-mail alerts
Information for Authors:
- "How to write a JSSC paper" presentation by Bram Nauta.
Introducing Overlength Page Charges
The Society Board has decided to implement overlength page charges to maintain the competitive and financial health of the Journal of Solid-State Circuits. The continued success of the Journal serves our technical community and keeps our flagship publication competitive within the IEEE family
Starting with papers submitted after October 1st, 2018, the SSCS will hence apply mandatory overlength page charges. This is irrespective of the page limits applied during submission, hence also applies to manuscripts that have obtained an exception for overlength submission. Charges are assessed when galley proofs are prepared, which is the last step before final publication in the Journal. Note that this could be slightly different from the formatting used by the authors during submission. If a manuscript exceeds ten pages in length, an mandatory overlength charge of $185 per page is applied beginning at the 11th page. The page count does not include reference and bios. Exceptions on this must be discussed with the Editor-in-Chief.
JSSC Papers on IEEE Xplore:
- IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS
- Introduction to the Special Section on the 2018 IEEE BCICTS Conference
- Analysis and Design of Wideband I/Q CMOS 100200 Gb/s Modulators
- Design of a 55-nm SiGe BiCMOS 5-bit Time-Interleaved Flash ADC for 64-Gbd 16-QAM Fiberoptics Applications
- Broadband 240-GHz Radar for Non-Destructive Testing of Composite Materials
- A Three-Stage 18.524-GHz GaN-on-SiC 4 W 40 Efficient MMIC PA
- 20-nm In0.8Ga0.2As MOSHEMT MMIC Technology on Silicon
- A Fully Integrated 384-Element, 16-Tile,
- A 115135-GHz 8PSK Receiver Using Multi-Phase RF-Correlation-Based Direct-Demodulation Method
- A 0.34-THz Wideband Wide-Angle 2-D Steering Phased Array in 0.13-
- A 4-GHz Low-Power, Multi-User Approximate Zero-IF FM-UWB Transceiver for IoT
- RF Filter Synthesis Based on Passively Coupled
- A 12 GHz Computational-Locking ADPLL With Sub-20-Cycle Locktime Across PVT Variation
- A 320-fs RMS Jitter and 75-dBc Reference-Spur Ring-DCO-Based Digital PLL Using an Optimal-Threshold TDC
- Analysis and Correction of Noise Injection Due to Parallel-Output-Misalignment (POM) Effects in Ring-Type Time-to-Digital Converters (TDCs)
- A 1-V 175-
- A 9.1-ENOB 6-mW 10-Bit 500-MS/s Pipelined-SAR ADC With Current-Mode Residue Processing in 28-nm CMOS
- Study and Design of a Fast Start-Up Crystal Oscillator Using Precise Dithered Injection and Active Inductance
- Single-Chip 3072-Element-Channel Transceiver/128-Subarray-Channel 2-D Array IC With Analog RX and All-Digital TX Beamformer for Echocardiography
- A 1.17-Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor With 1.5 A/D Conversions per Digital CDS Pixel Readout and Four In-Pixel Gain Steps
- Correction to "A CMOS Voltage Reference"
- Correction To "Physical Modeling Of Lateral Scaling In Bipolar Transistors"
- Design of an amplitude-stable sine-wave oscillator
- Correction to "high-Q Hf microelectromechanical filters"
- Authors' Reply
- Correction to "Minimum Propagation Delays in VLSI"
- Addition to "Evaluation of three 32-bit CMOS" adders in DCVS logic for self-timed circuits"
- Leak-compensated analog memory with pair mosfets
- CMOS analog front end of a transceiver with digital echo cancellation for ISDN
- Microwave CMOS-device physics and design
- Silicon-gate CMOS frequency divider for electronic wrist watch
- Correction to “A 2 Gb/s Throughput CMOS Transceiver Chipset With In-Package Antenna for 60 GHz Short-Range Wireless Communication”
- A CMOS VLSI chip for filtering of TV pictures in two dimensions
- A CMOS 0.8-/spl mu/m transistor-only 1.63-MHz switched-current bandpass /spl Sigma//spl Delta/ modulator for AM signal A/D conversion
- VLSI in consumer electronics
- Authors' Response [to comments on "On the self-generation of electrical soliton pulses"]
- MOVE Architecture in Digital Controllers
- A fully integrated CMOS DCS-1800 frequency synthesizer
- Automated hierarchical CMOS analog circuit stack generation with intramodule connectivity and matching considerations
- Fabrication of Si MOSFET's Using Neutron-Irradiated Silicon as Semi-Insulating Substrate