SSCS Arduino Contest
- SSCS is running a competition challenging high-school and undergraduate students in the US and Canada to compete for CASH PRIZES!
- The goal of this competition is to show students how FUN and EASY electronics can be!
- Students are challenged to build an Arduino-based project based on a theme.
- This season’s theme: Music. Build us an Arduino-based musical instrument that will blow us away!
- Official website available at: https://www.sscs-arduino-contest.com/
- The deadline for the 2023 season has passed, but look out for 2024 contest in early Summer 2024!
How it works:
- Join it: Form your team of up to three students.
- Get it: Use your own Arduino, or head to our website to pick up a starter kit!
- Learn it: Become an expert with our FREE 5-minute tutorial videos.
- Think it: Create an Arduino-based project based on this season’s theme.
- Build it: Make sure to stick to the allowed components list!
- Show it: Submit your project by uploading a 3-minute video before the deadline.
- Win it: Win PRIZES and WORLDWIDE recognition!
- 1 Atmega microcontroller
- 1 breadboard
- Resistors & capacitors
- 3 potentiometers
- 1 number pad
- 4 push-buttons
- 2 switches
- 4 transistors
- 1 DC motor with driver
- 1 servo motor
- 1 ultrasonic ranging sensor
- 1 photo-resistor sensor
- 1 piezo buzzer
- We are awarding 25 prizes to students AND TEACHERS.
- High-school students: 14 awards to be won of up to USD$500.
- Undergraduate students: 7 awards to be won of up to USD$1000.
- Teachers: 4 prises of USD$500 are awarded to highschools with the highest participation.
The full list of winners can be found here!
- More information is available on our website.
- Still have a question? Send us a message by visiting our website here!