IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine
Written at a tutorial level and in an informal style, the Magazine features articles on technical milestones, current trends and future developments by leaders from industry, academia and government, and is a one-stop shop for news about people and events in the global IC world.
Archived issues of the SSCS Newsletter may be found on the SSCS About Us/History webpage:
The Solid-State Circuits Magazine is hosted in IEEEXplore allowing
- articles to be found with searches through Xplore and Google Scholar,
- free access to SSCS Members. Use your IEEE Web account to logon when asked.
Join the SSCS and receive the Solid-State Circuits Magazine quarterly by mail, free of charge
Add to My Alerts to sign-up for Solid-State Circuits Magazine e-mail alerts.
Information for Potential Authors:
- For suggestions of topics on important fundamentals in the advancement of integrated or subject matter experts to recommend as feature authors, please submit your article via the IEEE SSC-MAG AUTHOR PORTAL.
- To contribute news articles about noteworthy people and places, please provide your ideas to Abira Altvater, Magazine News Editor.
- IEEE Collabratec
- Contributors List
- Welcome to the Fall 2022 Issue of
IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine[Editors Note]
- IEEE Feedback
- Young Professionals [Presidents Corner]
- The Design of a Millimeter-Wave Frequency Divider [The Analog Mind]
- VDD is not your BFF: Four things you didnt know could go wrong [Shop Talk: What You Didnt Learn in School]
- Women in Circuits [Guest Editorial]
- ML Processors Are Going Multi-Core: A performance dream or a scheduling nightmare?
- RF Fingerprint Classification With Combinatorial-Randomness-Based Power Amplifiers and Convolutional Neural Networks: Secure analog/RF electronics and electromagnetics
- Next-Generation Wearable Wireless EEG Recorder: The future of accessible neural applications, from mental health monitoring to a noninvasive braincomputer interface
- Toward Zero: Power consumption trends in low data rate wireless connectivity
- Meet the SSCS PICO Chipathletes [Society News]
- Programmatic analog IC design: MOSAIC bootcamp
- Mentors and Mentees Connect at VLSI 2022 [Society News]
- IEEE Seoul Chapter Meeting [Chapters]
- 2022 IEEE SSCS Kolkata Section Report [Chapters]
- IEEE SSCS Oregon Chapter Hosts Distinguished Lecturer Dr. Visvesh Sathe [Chapters]
- IEEE App