IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine
Join the SSCS and receive the Solid-State Circuits Magazine quarterly by mail, free of charge
Add to My Alerts to sign-up for Solid-State Circuits Magazine e-mail alerts.
Information for Potential Authors:
- For suggestions of topics on important fundamentals in the advancement of integrated or subject matter experts to recommend as feature authors, provide your ideas to Leo Belostotski, Editor-in-chief of the Magazine.
- To contribute news articles about noteworthy people and places, please provide your ideas to Abira Sengupta, Magazine News Editor.
- Staff List
- Welcome to the Winter 2021 Issue of IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine [Editor?s Note]
- A Year of Working Together [President's Corner]
- The Design of a Bootstrapped Sampling Circuit [The Analog Mind]
- The Resistor-Capacitor Circuit [Circuit Intuitions]
- Paul Brokaw: IEEE Donald O. Peterson Award Winner
- Brokaw Bonus Tracks: A Few Lesser-Known Tunes
- References Supplied on Request: Paul Brokaw's Stamp on Analog IC Design
- Paul Brokaw, Jedi Master: Lessons From a Wizard
- Exploring Multimode Cellular Transceiver Design: A Short Tutorial
- Trends and New Opportunities in Digital Phase-Locked Loop Design: Design Principles, Key Overheads, and New Opportunities in This Emerging Architecture
- Memories of James D. Meindl: A Tribute [People]
- Dreamer of the Art of the Possible [People]
- Child-Like Curiosity and Enthusiasm [People]
- Three Outstanding Merits of Meindl's Career: A Personal View [People]
- A Model of Leadership, Kindness, and Humility [People]
- "Impossible" Problems, Unexpected and Powerful Outcomes [People]
- A Visionary and Nurturer [People]