IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine
Written at a tutorial level and in an informal style, the Magazine features articles on technical milestones, current trends and future developments by leaders from industry, academia and government, and is a one-stop shop for news about people and events in the global IC world.
Archived issues of the SSCS Newsletter may be found on the SSCS About Us/History webpage:
The Solid-State Circuits Magazine is hosted in IEEEXplore allowing
- articles to be found with searches through Xplore and Google Scholar,
- free access to SSCS Members. Use your IEEE Web account to logon when asked.
Join the SSCS and receive the Solid-State Circuits Magazine quarterly by mail, free of charge
Add to My Alerts to sign-up for Solid-State Circuits Magazine e-mail alerts.
Information for Potential Authors:
- For suggestions of topics on important fundamentals in the advancement of integrated or subject matter experts to recommend as feature authors, please submit your article via the IEEE SSC-MAG AUTHOR PORTAL.
- To contribute news articles about noteworthy people and places, please provide your ideas to Abira Altvater, Magazine News Editor.
- IEEE Foundation
- Welcome to the Spring 2022 Issue of
IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine[Editors Note]
- SSCS Educational Initiatives [Presidents Corner]
- IEEE MGA
- The Design of An LDO Regulator [The Analog Mind]
- The Art of Controlling Electrons [Circuit Intuitions]
- Solving Tough Feedback Problems (Without Hair Loss) [Shop Talk: What You Didnt Learn in School]
- Automotive Electronics [Guest Editorial]
- Wireless Communication in Battery Management Systems: Cord-cutting for gen-EV
- The Evolution of Automotive Interconnect and Physical-Layer Technologies: Ubiquitous pathways enabling intelligent vehicles
- Reframing Fast-Chirp FMCW Transceivers for Future Automotive Radar: The pathway to higher resolution
- The Fundamentals of NAND Flash Memory: Technology for tomorrows fourth industrial revolution
- Tape-Out Course: Silicon in a Semester [Society News]
- IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society Launches a Technical Committee to Support Open Source Ecosystem Ramp-Up [Society News]
- SSCS Circuit Analysis and Design Contest: The Winners of the 2020-2021 Edition and Some News [Society News]
- SSCS 2022-2024 Members-at-Large [Society News]
- Mentors and Mentees Connect Virtually at ISSCC 2022 [Society News]
- Many Thanks to the SSCS 2021 Technical Webinar Program [Society News]