IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine
Written at a tutorial level and in an informal style, the Magazine features articles on technical milestones, current trends and future developments by leaders from industry, academia and government, and is a one-stop shop for news about people and events in the global IC world.
Archived issues of the SSCS Newsletter may be found on the SSCS About Us/History webpage:
The Solid-State Circuits Magazine is hosted in IEEEXplore allowing
- articles to be found with searches through Xplore and Google Scholar,
- free access to SSCS Members. Use your IEEE Web account to logon when asked.
Join the SSCS and receive the Solid-State Circuits Magazine quarterly by mail, free of charge
Add to My Alerts to sign-up for Solid-State Circuits Magazine e-mail alerts.
Information for Potential Authors:
- For suggestions of topics on important fundamentals in the advancement of integrated or subject matter experts to recommend as feature authors, please submit your article via the IEEE SSC-MAG AUTHOR PORTAL.
- To contribute news articles about noteworthy people and places, please provide your ideas to Abira Altvater, Magazine News Editor.
- IEEE Access
- Contributor’s List [Contributors]
- Welcome to the Summer 2023 Issue of IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine! [Editor’s Note]
- SSCS Chapters Are Humming [President’s Corner]
- Voltage Follower, Part IV [Circuit Intuitions]
- OMG, PSRR!: Protect yourself from your supplies [Shop Talk: What you Didn’t Learn in School]
- IEEE App
- Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Transistor: Giving the Wheel a Run for Its Place in History [Guest Editorial]
- Evolution of Transistors: Humble Beginnings to the Ubiquitous Present
- The Evolution of Transistor Models: Always trying to keep up with the evolution of transistors
- Reflections on Progress in Digital Circuits: From basics to untangle past trials
- A Glimpse of the History of Analog ICs: A Tale of Amplifiers, Data Converters, and Sensor Interfaces
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reflections on the progress in memories
- 75 Years of RF Design: Highlights and Paradigm Shifts
- Advancements in IC Technologies: A look toward the future
- Teaching IC Design: From Concepts to Testing a Fabricated Custom Chip [Society News]
- Q & A With SSCS Women in Circuits [Society News]
- News From the Open Source Community [Society News]
- SSCS Awards for the 2023 Season [Society News]