Why I'm an IEEE SSCS Member
What IEEE SSCS Membership has Done for Me
Vice President of Membership
Your career is more than a job and more than what you read. It's about the people you meet.
Put your IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society membership to work
Network at SSCS-sponsored and co-sponsored international conferences and IEEE Section and SSCS chapter-based local events:
- Expand your professional world.
- Keep up to date on cutting-edge questions in your field.
- Widen and sharpen your technical scope.
Enjoy SSCS Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Subscription to the JSSC, the most downloaded scholarly publication of the IEEE
- Access to JxCDC an Open Access IEEE journal
- Subscription to the RFIC Virtual Journal and Design and Test Magazine
- Subscription to the Solid-State Circuits Magazine profiling pioneers in IC design, with tutorials on key topic areas and reports of work on the desks of SSC distinguished lecturers
- Registration discounts for four sponsored international conferences:
- ISSCC (IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference)
- CICC (IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference)
- ASSCC (IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference)
- Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits
- A Distinguished Lecturer Program with an active roster of world-class lecturers
- More than 120 grass-roots chapters around the world
- Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter platforms for instant messaging.