How to Arrange a DL Visit
The goal of the SSCS Distinguished Lecturer Program is to offer high quality presentations, primarily to IEEE Chapters and Sections, but also to the general public.
To Request a Lecturer
- Contact him or her directly, using contact information on the SSCS DL Roster. On your email request, you are required to copy SSCS DL Chair, Frank O'Mahony on the request for approval, as well as, Abira Altvater.
- Tell him or her the venue you have planned
- Offer a choice of dates, if possible
- Suggest any specialty that is of interest to your group and related to his or her list of topics.
In order of preference, the SSCS DL Program is open to (subject to budget availability and the DL Chair approval)
- Solid-State Circuits Chapters
- SSCS Student Branch Chapters
- Other Society Chapters
- non-IEEE affiliated organizations
Promoting SSCS During the Visit - SSCS Overview Presentation
- For SSCS DL's and DL Organizers: Please click here to download an overview presentation for the Solid-State Circuits Society about member benefits. This presentation can be shown to lecture attendees.
- If you'd like an SSCS Virtual Background, here are three options to download. These are compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and WebEx.
- Download this zip file for all virtual backgrounds: VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS FILE