Next Gen Circuit Designer 2022 Workshop
Call for Applications
The IEEE SSCS Women in Circuits, in collaboration with ISSCC 2022 present
“Next Generation Circuit Designer”
Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Circuit Design Statement: A short description related to a circuit design project/work that applicants are proud of (maximum 1 page, excluding references, PDF)
- For undergraduates students - A short paragraph
- For graduate students - One page description
- CV (no page limit, PDF)
- Contact, personal information, education history, and professional interests (please complete online form)
- At least one reference who can provide a letter of recommendation.
- This can be a research advisor, a course professor, or an internship mentor.
- A recommendation request will be sent when you add your reference to the application system.
- For undergraduate applicants, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph from the reference and your name in the subject line will also suffice.
- Diversity statement (Here is a useful reference for what this statement encompasses) (maximum 1 page, PDF)
Application Deadline: October 23, 2021 (11:59 PM PT)
Acceptance Notification: December 3, 2021
Next Generation Circuit Designer 2022 Workshop: February 13, 2022 (8:00 AM – 11:15 AM PST)
Accommodations and Travel
Students can apply for a competitive travel grant through the Solid-State Circuits Society's Student Travel Grant program.
Do I need to be an IEEE or SSCS member to apply?
No, you do not need to be a member to apply. You can create any IEEE account for free without paying any fees.