Special Section on ESSCIRC 2020
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 European Solid-State Circuits Conference (ESSCIRC) is not accepting manuscripts for review in 2020. Nevertheless, to give the authors an opportunity to publish their work quickly, the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Letters (SSCL) has created a Special Section scheduled for October and November 2020.
Please read the following carefully before submitting your work:
1. The SSCL serves as a peer-reviewed, archival journal having acceptance standards similar to those of the IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), but with a four-page limit for the papers. You can find the paper templates and submission instructions at : https://sscs.ieee.org/
2. If you intend to publish a longer version of your work in JSSC, do not submit your paper to SSCL. Only one version of your paper can be published: either a four-page version in SSCL or a longer version in JSSC, but not both.
3. The publication timeline is as follows:
- Submission deadline: May 18, 2020 - DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Reviews completed by: June 15, 2020
- Papers revised by: July 15, 2020
- Final materials submitted by: Aug. 1, 2020
- Publication: October and November 2020
- All submissions must be done via the ScholarOne site: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ssc-l
- When submitting their manuscript, authors need to select:.