IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society - “Building on 70 Years of Innovation in Solid-State Circuit Design” – Student and Graduate Student Shirt Design Contest
The winning design will be made into a shirt and distributed to all SSCS Student & Graduate Student Members at ISSCC 2023.
- This year’s theme is in line with the 2023 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) Theme – “Building on 70 Years of Innovation in Solid-State Circuit Design”
- Now in its 70th year, ISSCC is a flagship conference in solid-state circuit design. ISSCC reports innovative ideas that will fuel the continued, rapid evolution of integrated circuits (ICs). The IC design community has proven to be agile and resilient in a world scarred by the worldwide pandemic, and we are ready to commemorate the 70th anniversary of ISSCC with an edition focused more than ever on innovation. To enhance our lives and support an increasingly more sustainable development of our society, ISSCC promotes and shares new circuit ideas with potential to advance the state-of-the-art for IC design and to enable systems with ever-improving functionality and efficiency.
- Your Task: Design a shirt that illustrates building on 70 years of Innovation in solid-state circuit design
- Read more about the ISSCC 2023 Theme here.
- Grand Prize Winner: Robin Roy, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
- Finalist: Mahdi Yektaei, Shahed University
- Finalist: Saurabh Yadav, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected and awarded a $500.00 cash prize, reimbursement to a 2023 SSCS sponsored conference (reimbursement ONLY includes conference registration fee) of their choice, three (3) t-shirts displaying the winning design, and be named as the winner on IEEE SSCS webpage, social media channels, and SSCS magazine.
- Two (2) Finalists will receive one (1) tshirt and reimbursement to a 2023 SSCS sponsored conference of their choice (reimbursement ONLY includes conference registration fee).
- Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. No substitution for the prize, unless at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is not transferable. All taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of SSCS Administrative Committee Members based on: a.) originality (25%), b.) creativity of activity (25%), c.) appropriateness to Contest Theme of “Building on 70 Years of Innovation in Solid-State Circuit Design” (20%), and d.) public appeal as determined by public comments received (30%).
- Please email email@example.com.