2018-2019 SSCS Student Sweatshirt Design Contest
IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society - “Envisioning the Future” – Student and Graduate Student Sweatshirt Design Contest
The winning design will be made into a sweatshirt and distributed to all SSCS Student & Graduate Student Members at ISSCC 2019.
- This year’s theme is in line with the 2019 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference Theme – “Envisioning the Future”
- Solid-state circuits and systems have had a profound impact on our daily lives, changing the way we work, communicate, and socialize. Design a sweatshirt that shows the future of solid-state circuits. Your design should illustrate how you envision the future of solid-state circuits and systems. Read more about the ISSCC theme here.
- Contest is open only to IEEE SSCS Student and Graduate Student Members. members. Valid member ID will be required for entry submission.
- Each entry must be smaller than 15MB in size.
- The base of the sweatshirt must be grey or dark blue. You may use additional colors for graphics/text.
- Please only use the front of the sweatshirt for your design. Refrain from putting any design or text in the back of the sweatshirt or hood.
- The IEEE logo and SSCS must be somewhere on the design.
- Placement of the IEEE and SSCS logos are flexible, e.g. on the sleeve, on the front of the design, etc. Please click here to download the IEEE logo and please click here to download the SSCS logo.
- The following slogan must appear somewhere on the shirt – “Envisioning the Future”
- All submissions must be in PDF format. Any other file format will not be accepted.
- By entering, contestants warrant that each submission is their own original creation and that no entry infringes on another contestant or person’s rights. Use of any photo, drawing, images or elements created by any other person, except for use of the Victory provided and designated logos and slogans outlined within these Official Rules, is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
HOW TO ENTER
- During the Contest Period, Entrants may submit up to three (3) separate and total entries, using the web URL: https://bit.ly/2IFckSh
- Entries sent via email will not be accepted or considered.
- IEEE SSCS has EXCLUSIVE rights to reproduce and use the winning design.
- Entries become the property of IEEE SSCS and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected and awarded a $500.00 cash prize, reimbursement to a 2019 SSCS sponsored conference of their choice and three (3) sweatshirts displaying the winning design, and be named as the winner on IEEE SSCS web page, social media channels, and SSCS magazine.
- Two (2) Finalists will receive a sweatshirt and reimbursement to a 2019 SSCS sponsored conference of their choice
- Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. No substitution for the prize, unless at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is not transferable. All taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of SSCS Ad Com Members based on: a.) originality (25%), b.) creativity of activity (25%), c.) appropriateness to Contest Theme of “Envisioning the Future” (20%), and d.) public appeal as determined by public comments received (30%).
- The deadline to submit is November 14, 2018, by 11:59 PM EST. No late entries will be accepted.
- Please be sure to read the contest rules and regulations. Click here to read. By reading these rules and regulations and submitting your entry, you confirm that you agree to all contest terms and conditions.
- Please email email@example.com.