Call for Workshop Proposals
The Solid-State Circuits Directions Committee welcomes members interested in chairing workshops to submit workshop proposals.
- Submitted papers should objectively explore unchartered territories
- Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed for content improvement
- Engagement of young innovators are strongly encouraged
- Very different from existing conference/workshop venues, i.e, no review of previously published work and covering forward-looking topics
Workshop Proposal Guidelines
Important dates for workshop application submissions:
- Workshop application deadline: March 1st, 2021 - DEADLINE EXTENDED!
- Workshop acceptance notification: April 1st, 2021
Proposals should be one-page long and include the following information:
- Title and description of the workshop
- Organizers and their affiliations (including short bios)
Submit workshop proposals to: SSCDirections@ieee.org.