- Webinar presented by Jake Baker : "Low-Power, High-Bandwidth, and Ultra-Small Memory Module Design"
- "Back to the Future: Analog Signal Processing" presented by Boris Murmann
- Digital Frequency Synthesis: Journey towards Spectral Purity, Ultra-Low Power and Millimeter-Wave Operation
- Global Advancement and Prosperity through Research and Innovation
- Resonant Clock Design for a Power-Efficient, High-Volume x86-64 Microprocessor
- Exascale Computing — fact or fiction?
- Digital Analog Design
- Dark Secrets of RF Design
- IEEE SSCS Webinar Series "The X files, Sheerluck Ohms and the 33dB Solution"
- IEEE SSCS Webinar Series-Innovation and Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the IC world
- "Wideband Continuous-time Delta-Sigma Modulators" , Presented by Lucien Breems
- "Physics is tough, but girls are tougher. Presented by Wanda Gass"
- "Scaling Analog Circuits: Why and How", Presented by Peter Kinget
- "CMOS Terahertz Circuits and Systems" - Presented by Professor Kenneth O
- Event Recording - "Monolithic Phased Arrays: Radio Frequency to Optical", Presented by Hossein Hashemi
- Event Slides and Recording - "The Return of Neuro-Inspired Computing - Why Now?", Presented by Jan Rabaey
- Event Slides and Recording - Fundamentals of Millimeter Wave Frequency Generation and Synthesis in Silicon
- Event Slides Available - "Energy-efficient circuit technologies for sub-14nm microprocessors and SoCs: challenges and opportunities"
- Event Recording Now Available - "Wireless Bioelectronics", Presented by Ada Poon
- Event Recording and Slides Now Available - "The Last Untapped Spectrum: Should Industry Care About Terahertz?" Presented by Ehsan Afshari
- "High Performance MEMS Inertial Sensors," Presented by Derek K. Shaeffer