How to Arrange a DL Visit
The goal of the SSCS Distinguished Lecturer Program is to offer high quality presentations, primarily to IEEE Chapters and Sections, but also to the general public.
To Request a Lecturer
- Contact him or her directly, using contact information on the SSCS DL Roster
- Tell him or her the venue you have planned
- Offer a choice of dates, if possible
- Suggest any specialty that is of interest to your group and related to his or her list of topics.
In order of preference, the SSCS DL Program is open to
- Solid-State Circuits Chapters
- Student Branch Chapters
- Other Society Chapters
- non-IEEE affiliated organizations
Promoting SSCS During the Visit - SSCS Overview Presentation
- For SSCS DL's and DL Organizers: Please click here to download an overview presentation for the Solid-State Circuits Society about member benefits. This presentation can be shown to lecture attendees.